Produced by © Learning Vessels LLP.
Recommended for ages 4 & above.
We have assembled 260 colourful pictures for you to:
1) train your child's/student's phonemic awareness skills (ability to hear sounds in words); and to
2) build their vocabulary
This set of cards contains at least 4 (for letter "z") and up to 28 (for letter "s" and "sh") pictures that start with a particular letter sound. We have included words with starting consonant blends like /cl/, /cr/, /st/, /sp/ as well as consonant digraphs like /sh/ and /ch/. Of course, these picture cards can also be used for identifying ending sounds and middle vowel sounds too! Use these for a variety of listening and sound sorting activities.
*Get a free downloadable add-on file (pdf) which we have created for you to play activities using these cards! (You will receive the digital file upon purchase.)
How to use
Prepare letter cards for your child to sort and match the picture cards with! Emphasize the sound (starting/ending/middle vowel) that you want your child to learn.
- 260x picture cards (one-sided) - grouped into 5 transparent boxes
- Index - a word list of all the picture cards
- Each card size: 4cm x 4cm
- Material: 310gsm card paper with a laminated finish, rounded corners
- Item is packed in a handy transparent button bag
These lovely cards are well made and perfect for introducing phonemic awareness to younger children.